addon (extension) for Mozilla Firefox lets you watch the YouTube videos from the last stopped/paused time. The addon is a must for the heavy YouTube user as it saves time and bandwidth.
Home page: Appteligent LTD
License: Custom License
Donate: Click here (Suggest amount $ 3.00)
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: INSTALLING VIDEO RESUMER ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Go to Video Resumer
Mozilla addon page, or simply click on the above download
link and click on "Add to Firefox
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click "Allow
" to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Video Resumer installation box pops-up. Click "Install
" to continue installing addon, "Cancel
" to abort installation.
4. On successful installation you will be notified with a pop-up message. Video Resumer addon doesn't require a restart.
HOW TO: USING VIDEO RESUMER ADDON ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. It's simple install and use. A video showing the addon in action.
2. You can explore some basic setting in addon manager.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to "Add-ons".
or press "Alt
", Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons
, or you can simply use shortcut key "Ctrl+Shift+A
" to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on "Disable
" to disable the addon temporarily or click "Remove
" to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
Labels: Mozilla Firefox, Productivity, Video, Video Resumer, YouTube